必发365官网

你好,游客 登录 注册 搜索
背景:
阅读新闻

好听伤感爱情英文签名带翻译大全2018最新版的

[日期:2018-01-20] 来源:本站整理    作者:zhaozy.com [字体: ]

It all comes to the end about the past and you. 
关于过去,关于你,告一段落。

Heartless laugh, was the best thing that I have. 
没心没肺的笑,是我拥有的最美好的东西。

I’m not in love with him, I’m in love with ghosts.
我并不是爱上他,我爱上的是往事。

I am not without feelings, just not so perceptual.
我不是没有感情,只是不那么感性。

Those who are heartless, once cared too much. 
那些绝情的人,都曾经在乎得太深。

Behind every girl's favorite song is an untold story.
每个女孩最喜欢的歌背后,都有个没讲述的故事。

You used to live in my heart,now my heart is empty. 
你曾住在我心上,现在空了个地方。

Every day without you is like a book without pages.
没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。

Time will never go backwards I also won't look back. 
时光不会倒着走,我也不会再回头。

I want to forget you, forget about any of yourmemory.
我想忘掉你了,忘掉关于你的任何记忆。

You can't be my poem, just as I can't be your dream. 
你不能做我的诗,正如我不能做你的梦。

He has been away from me, only the tube near to him.
他已经离我而去,仅管他近在咫尺。

Love is a play that a person who gets gains andlosses.
爱情是场患得患失的戏。

Never have you for a second, I lost you, ten million times. 
从未拥有过你一秒钟,心里却失去过你千万次。

Young as accumulation and dispersion is not you and me. 
青涩不及当初,聚散不由你我。

Some masks are worn for too long, they can't pick them off.
有些面具戴了太久,就摘不下来了。

Most want is you, the most do not want to bother is also you.
最想的是你,最不想打扰的也是你。

Memories took my hand, I how fled are destined to bein vain.
回忆拉着我的手,我怎么逃都注定是徒劳。

After all, the heart is a even oneself all can not control things.
毕竟心是个连自己都无法控制的东西。

Some things, some people, is not really want to forget, forget.
有些事,有些人,不是真的想忘记,就一定会忘记。

When distinction disguises the smile, is the final arewell tune.
分别时假装的微笑,是最后的告别曲。

You regard him as a lover, and he take you as a practice lover. 
你当他是恋爱对象,他当你是练爱对象。

My eyes have shallow sea land old clap vita etched a bay miss.
我眼中有浅浅的海,前尘旧事拍岸,侵蚀出一湾想念。

收藏 推荐 打印 | 录入:admin | 阅读:
相关新闻      
本文评论   查看全部评论 (0)
表情: 表情 姓名: 字数
点评:
       
评论声明
  • 尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
  • 承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
  • 本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
  • 本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
  • 参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款
AD
AD
热门评论